San Fransisco Fish Shops??

Denominator

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Close by..
Hello my fello mfk'er!!

Anyone in San Fransisco can tell me where the best fresh water stores are at? (odd ball fishes)

I will be down there visiting in April 9th to the 11th!!
I'm hoping to see something I really like and if its in my budget, than ship it home or something. (with out the fiancee complaining so much!) You know how it goes!!

Red_Belly_Pacu

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Earth
For oddball fishes, check out Sixth Ave Aquarium in San Franicsco. Be sure to check out the upstairs also. Many people don't like this store for some reason but I like it a lot. Their prices are reasonable. Also, Hung Ming Aquarium in Daly City, right next to SF carries oddball fishes at reasonable prices.

Red_Belly_Pacu

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Earth
Oh yea, and I forgot about Connies tropical fish at Castro Valley, CA. it is about a 20 mile drive from San Francisco. It is worth to check this place out.

pURPLEcHILLIrED123

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
Look up Aqua Traders, they're located in the city of San Bruno next to the airport - 5 miles south of the city. This place is where all the fish store come to buy fish. Fish stores go there to buy fish. They only open Fri, Sat and Sunday from 11-6PM. Check out all the other fish stores, but you should check this place out first. They let the stores pick out the bags of fish first on Saturday, but you can buy them also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store