oscar and rbp?

Acura_RSX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2008
Newfoundland, Canada
well im trying to give my 9 1/2" oscar to a good home somewhere close to me. i could drive half an hour to give him to pets unlimited in their 500 gal tank but recently just found out one of my friends has a tank that i didnt even know about.

he has an 80 gal atm with 5 rbp in it. not sure what size. hes moving up to a 120 now (i just made a call for him as the guy who sold me my 225 had a 120 for sale as well).

would my 9 1/2" tiger oscar be fine with the rbp? my oscar is pretty aggresive. what you guys think?

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
No reason to risk your oscar get torn up from his rbp. It only takes one attack to ruin his fins.

Kcoastsurfguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
MD
I read your other thread didnt you have a 75? Just put him in there unless your using it as a sump for the new tank

Acura_RSX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2008
Newfoundland, Canada
Kcoastsurfguy;3721329; said:
I read your other thread didnt you have a 75? Just put him in there unless your using it as a sump for the new tank
i have a 50 . thats what he was in but its all set up as the sump for my 225 now so he has no where to live. and while i dont have my pump in the 225 isnt on the go yet for him to live in until i find him a home. (hes not in my final stock list for the 225 as everything im buying will be too small to live with him)

Kcoastsurfguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
MD
I'd give him to the store instead of risking it with RBP's, or maybe an MFKer near by could take him?

Acura_RSX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2008
Newfoundland, Canada
Kcoastsurfguy;3721344; said:
I'd give him to the store instead of risking it with RBP's, or maybe an MFKer near by could take him?
im the only one i know of where im from on mfk .. such a shame .. too hard to find big tanks around here etc. lucky i found a 225 haha. ya i think i might just bring him to the store. i dunno. have to see how it goes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store