Thing you WISH people KNEW about your Username.

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
Hello everyone,

I wanted to create a thread for people who actually want to shed some light on their user name. I mean, no where is there a place to really clear the air. I'm not talking about people who use their last name, first name, or a combination of them both. I'm talking about people who have names like (this is fictitious), "BigBalls" where everyone is prob thinking the same thing but his intentions/meaning is completely different.

I'll start. Crazyness. I CAN spell (now), but used a "Y" because I was 10 years old when I first started using this name. There were no built in spell checks in internet browsers like Firefox, heck there was no such thing as Firefox... just Netscape and Internet Explorer.

Now, almost 15 years later, just for sentimental reasons... I want to keep it misspelled.

superleggera123

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 25, 2009
Toronto
nice thread
superleggera means super light in Italian
and is my future car..
hopefully next year

Planteman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2009
Bay Area
My last name. I don't know, everyone that really knows me just calls me Plantie and Planteman seemed to fit better on a forum.

grunzilla

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
lah lah land.
My last name is Grundy. I'm 6"6' 260lbs. The first time I toured japan the singer I work with gave me the nickname. The whole band got a kick out of how much bigger I was than everybody else. Now I use it everywhere. Every one on the promo team in japan still calls me grunzilla after 8 years.

chrisstylez1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2009
PA/NJ
i had this name since i was about 12 now i'm 25. I thought it was cool back then. you know Chris Stylez but a few years ago i notice people started thinking i was a woman when u put my name together ChrisstyLEZ .needless to say my friends on xboxlive and ps3 will not let me live it down. i still think its cool!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Not clearing up my user name but it would be nice if everybody didnt think I was an old man....lol

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
My first forum was a Star Trek site, I wanted to use Warbird for the Romulan Warbirds... however it was used already so I figured I also liked the Borg... so War and borg make Warborg.

When I joined car sites I went by the name of PTSTANG (since I own a PT Cruiser and a Mustang)... but Warborg seems to have stuck more and I decided to keep it even with different types of sites such as fish sites. It makes it easier then to have different nicknames for each of my hobbies or interests.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
mine is pretty simple. scientific name for the fish that started my passion!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store