hello new here got some questions

PITMAN

Feeder Fish
Jan 1, 2010
North Bay, Ontario
hello everyone, new here today ,wish everyone a happy new year.

my first question is i live in north bay, ontario canada. finding fish here can be hard at times lfs dont stock much. i travel to big als in vaughn and barrie occasionaly but am looking for a online fish store/distributer i guess u can call it. all of them seem to be in the states. im looking for a canadain based not too far away for shipping reasons ofcourse. where they have an online list , prices and pictures if possible. can anyone suggest someone, or maybe have peacock bass,arrowanas oddballs they are selling or even a good lfs store i can go to that has a web site of what the have before i travel to it. somewhere close to my area ( like distence from here to toronto away). i really need a good hook up.
thank u for ur time.
secondly any one have a 125 gallon long there selling and live relativly close? or a tank of simular size for cheap. cant afford much not with a family at a young age.is there a good place to get cheap tanks that deliver? lastly im looking into a canister filter system i have a 55 gallon id prefer to over do it, so im thinking a fluval 305 would do, are these good, is there similar for cheaper can u let me in on what u no. am i paying for the name? i see cheap no name ones on ebay. anyone selling anything close to me? what do they run usually i can get the 305 for 200 with heater new, thats my price from the lfs is this good i dont have the big bucks to spend sorta budget building. if the 125 gallon is a possibility in the near future should i go bigger filter and use it on the small tank for now ? thanks for ur help i appreciate it

Swallowed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
All over
Nice , id love to live in North Bay its nice there. No one to bother you,quite,friendly and good fishing.

As for your fish,if you go to T.O alot try the scarbourough big als,they always seem to have lots of oddball fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store