cory catfish

common upside down catfish
hope it helps

nes999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2009
IL
all catfish are under 24 feet. did you mean 24 inches all plecos, whip tail catfish the asian giant upside down catfish silver tipped shark cat cory catfish common upside down catfish

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
lima shovelnose , petricola , most syno's long list of them....

TTTT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Cincinnati - The 513
carnivorekeeper;3753460; said:
DO NOT GET A PLECO NO OFFENSE BUT THERE NOT SMALL AFTER 2 YAERS I HAD ONE AND IT DIED OF CLOSTRAPHOBIA
....no comment....

Zander_The_RBP

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
carnivorekeeper;3753460; said:
DO NOT GET A PLECO NO OFFENSE BUT THERE NOT SMALL AFTER 2 YAERS I HAD ONE AND IT DIED OF CLOSTRAPHOBIA
umm fish dont get claustrophobia how on earth would they develop a fear of santa claus ?

lol in all seriousness they cant have calustrophobia(sp?) becuase fish lack enough higehr brain function to develop a chronic fear

and most plecos are under 24" btw commons reach typically 18" (sometimes 24) only one i know of are gibbs and sailfins (which might be the same thing im not very well versed on plecos)

your fish died of too small a body of water and its waste building up to toxic levels in the smaller volume not claustrophobia

and theres this magic new button on standard keyboards its called caps lock make sure yours is off (except at the start of a sentence)

Err

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2009
Austin Texas
Zander_The_RBP;3753492; said:
umm fish dont get claustrophobia how on earth would they develop a fear of santa claus ?

lol in all seriousness they cant have calustrophobia(sp?) becuase fish lack enough higehr brain function to develop a chronic fear

and most plecos are under 24" btw commons reach typically 18" (sometimes 24) only one i know of are gibbs and sailfins (which might be the same thing im not very well versed on plecos)

your fish died of too small a body of water and its waste building up to toxic levels in the smaller volume not claustrophobia

and theres this magic new button on standard keyboards its called caps lock make sure yours is off (except at the start of a sentence)
:iagree:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store