I need some help...

TTTT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Cincinnati - The 513
In my 20g long, I have an EBJD, convict, and severum growing out. My EBJD is my main priority to keep alive, and he was always the boss. He and my severum mind their own business, but the convict is pretty mean. Today, the convict kinda took over the tank and is beating up on the EBJD. I don't have any tank to put the convict in, so he is in one of these for a very temporary amount of time.

The plan is to move the severum and EBJD to my 75g in a month or two. So should I keep the con in the net for that amount of time? He's only 2", so he has swimming space. Any ideas on what to do?

kzimmerman

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
delmar md
That's a good answer, just make sure that water can move through it. You EBJD could technically live in the net, But you could also technically live in a closet. More space would significanly reduce their stress levels. Is there ay particular reason that you wanna wait to move em?

TTTT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Cincinnati - The 513
I'm fishless cycling right now in my 75g, so they have to wait in the 20 for a little longer. The fish range from 2"-3.5" so it's not to crowded.

bob965

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2009
MI
Go to home depot and get a panel of egg crate and some suction cup hangers. Instant tank divider for less than 10 bucks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store