YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

tyjo1334

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2009
around the corner from the LFS
HUGE COME UP!!! I found this tank on craigslist 240 gallon acrylic 8'Lx2'Wx20"tall with a custom oak stand. 4 months in the hobby and look what im getting myself into. So... Going from my oh so small 75 gallon to a 240 and my fish are going to smile every minute of it. Gotta do some sanding and refinishing on the top portion of the stand from minor water damage causing flaking in the paint. Have not filled the tank but I feel confident that the guy that I bought it from was honest to tell me that it was full of water and 1 fish 5 days ago. Long story short his father died and he came here from florida to help his mom clean out everything and sell what is not needed and this was something she didnt want to maintain being that she was probably around 70 yrs old or so cause the son was about 45 or so. Oh btw he said they flushed that 1 lonely live fish that lived in the tank. Kinda F*ed up... but whatever I got a rediculous deal and pictures are coming soon.

yayfish24

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Lancaster PA
Im curious about what kind of deal you got as well. My sis got a 180 saltwater set up for free. She tearing it down soon so she can move and then I get it. :D

yayfish24

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Lancaster PA
Very nice. I was expecting something taller but that thing looks sweet. Id rather have a long tank like that then something high. Whats going in it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store