just out of curiosity

dragonfish18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Dat Land
i know many people have different view of the welfare of fish but if you guys personally wer to work at a lfs and they sold tattooed/painted fish how would you guys go about it if you disliked the idea? jus out of curiosity

dadsoldtruck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2009
Richlands, NC
Considering I have worked at my LFS and they sold the dyed fish I can answer this very easily. I voiced my opinion about how much I disliked them... That didn't get me anywhere, So I did what I could to get in charge of ordering (didnt' take me long) and once that happened I just stopped ordering them... But while before I stopped ordering them I would just tell customers that they will lose their color and look like crap in a couple of months. Most would change their minds

nes999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2009
IL
depend what type of boss if you had a boss like i had when i just started out do nothing. my first boss didnt like to hear any opoiuns he'd always tell u when u own the show u can tell me what to order. now if u have a boss likei have now just mention it to him casualy if he said no hes your boss and youll have to respect that

Sab_Fan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
Delray Beach, FL
my local LFS had some tattooed parrots a couple of weeks ago . . . since I know the lady that manages the FW fish, I wanted to ask her about it, but she wasn't around . . . those fish are already gone, but next time I see her, I will ask her why they are selling them and let her know what I think about it . . .

I'm not gonna be a prick about it, just gonna let her know I think it's unfortunate that they feel they need to offer those fish for sale

peewee

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2009
Behind you
i'll shut my mouth and work as if it's not there, that fish won't be able to find me another work if in case my manager fires me in case i complain.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store