First pictures of 2010

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
I am itching to see how I do with my camera now that I have had it for some time.

I am gonna tweak the settting and take some pics of some of my fish I have been growing for the past 2 years or so.

Will be back some time this weekend to post up :popcorn:

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
This thread is useless without the pics!!!! lol

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
me_wee_todded;3792509; said:
This thread is useless without the pics!!!! lol

your post is useless without that funny picture that goes with that saying :ROFL:

just kidding ;)

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
I was too lazy to search for it.
That better?

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
I am not gonna post any pics cause my skills with a camera suck butt

I just spent the last hour or so going through them and they all suck I can not seem to get the focus right and then when its focused I cant get the damn flash lvl right so bugger it

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
letting yall know that my pictures I took for a week sucked weiner and I was disgusted with them

Now I put fresh batteries in gonna give this a better shot

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 HRS picture taking last night, I load them onto photobucket just now and same result. Just deleted 91 pictures. Though I did find the source of my very bad camera skills. The screw on haze filter had become smudged. ahhahahahahhahahahhahah

So I just cleared off my camera, did the best clean of the filter that I can and will try this one more time.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
ok so here they are not the best pics but pics none the less

Ok without any particular order here are the pictures I kept out of the ones I just shot. A few of these I have been growing from small little wee ones some of them I got at big size most at medium size.

gotten at 1 inch now 5 inch

just liked the unintentional halo effect

he hates having his picture taken

gotten at 3 inch now almost 22 inch

one of my males

YOU LOOKING AT ME

gotten at 12 inch now about 15 inch was blind in right eye when I got him

mr panther proud owner of 2 clowns and a few other fish he has eaten, I am amazed at how large a fish he can eat.

the terror of my reef who made me decide to just let the corals dissappear as he decapitates them just for fun.

my follow the leader crew I rescued from as they were surrendered at a lfs

my 3 future monster plecos- adonis

tank shot of one of my front colonies

one of my 2 dragon puffers

some of my chromis fish

I rehomed five of these at 3 inch now almost 5 inch

gramps my west african lungfish who's favourite thing is to actually try and bite me when I go to feed the tank, he almost got me one time when I was doing some work on the tank and had my thumb close to the surface

Chicken skin and marmalade my 2 red devils. I got marmalade the smaller one as a friend hoping that they would become a pair yet I have no idea of the sex of the smaller one but they do hang out constantly

1 of 2 snooks I am growing out for my monster tank I am going to be doing in the near future

one of my favourite fishes for how it can actually shimmer and change its color seemingly at will

a cray I picked out of the city park lake just to see if I could get it to become healthy, will be doing some cast net and wader walking in the spring to make a nice local tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store