Petsmart plant tank...

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
Do any of yall remember the 4 tank plant tank that Petsmart had?
Well long sotry short, ive got one, and i wanna know if any of yall know the dimensions/ gallonage.
Stocking will be Marine inverts.
Harlerquin Mantis shrimp will defintely be one of the specimens, If any of yall can help me with stocking or my other question, it would be much appreciated.

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
Do we have to come to your house and measure it too? lol. There are 7.5 gallons in a cubic foot. Measure it and do the math. And then let us know what ya got. Did you get the equipment with it too?

Those are cool tanks. How did you get it?

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada
CHOMPERS;3792733; said:
Do we have to come to your house and measure it too?
no thank u!! Ive seen, Deliverance... jkjk

me_wee_todded;3792560; said:
Do any of yall remember the 4 tank plant tank that Petsmart had?
i wanna know if any of yall know the dimensions/ gallonage.
get a tape measure, measure the length, width and height in inches. then multiple them all together and divide by 231.

or u could just punch the dimensions in, on the MFK converter at the top of the page.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
you are a b******
i want one so badly

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
Thanks for being smart about it. Look i figured id ask before i measured just incase yall knew.

Chompers,I work at petsmart, my boss told me we were getting rid of it and going with the entubated plant system. I told her i wanted the tank, so i go into work one day and she says, we have the new system, Take out all the plants in here and write em off. (i took the written off plants home), I took the plants out, drained the water, took out the gravel, cleaned the plexi and undid the plumbing. Then i put it in the back of my truck and took it to the house i will be moving into. Yes i have all of the equipment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store