How do you get them to fit?

Fishman0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2009
New York
This forum, as we know, is dedicated to collecting/keeping large "Monster" fish species. This obviously requires larger than normal aquarium enclosures.

How do some of you get these monster tanks into your homes?

I would like to see any pics or videos of how some of you manage to fit these tanks the size of my truck into your living space. So please share the stories

What really made me think of this today was seeing this;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Category=20755&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2

Even though I have seen larger ones from pictures on here.

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
Sawzalls work wonders! :D

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
For glass tanks, lots of man power, pained expressions, swearing, and a promise of a post move beer.

Ply tanks normally built in their intended location anyway, and some big glass tanks built like that also if you find the right tank builder.

Fishman0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2009
New York
Knowdafish;3796194; said:
Sawzalls work wonders! :D
Haha as I would assume.

I figured some people would remove their windo glass.

Its pretty funny what we do to satisfy our tank needs.

"Tank looks great man, but where is all that snow coming from? Oh yeah i think i should put somthing over that hole where the window used to be."

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Here where I live usually anything that is bigger then 400+ gallon glass tanks that use 3/4"+ glass they have to be built on site but will cost extra. Unless u have double doors and have juice monkeys to move it.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Removed the window to the room that I placed my 450g in. The inner pane of glass was a casualty though

P1120419.JPG

P1120415.JPG

P1120423.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store