10-20g dat growout

poly-nomial

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2009
knew jerzay
Ok, so i plan on picking up a pair of datnoids for a tank i don't even have yet. My dad says i can't get it yet so i am planning stuff more.

should i put the pleco that is sucking on my del in there? He is a common pleco @ 4".

Should i put my School of giant danios in there to coax them to eat?

White gravel is better than black gravel, right?

should i paint the back black?

Thanks

spwd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
leicester,england
should i put the pleco that is sucking on my del in there? He is a common pleco @ 4".
I hope this is a joke buddy,how many times did we tell you to take the plec out!!
Oh and you said you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your not going to listen to what people advise you to do then why ask in the first place?

steve

poly-nomial

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2009
knew jerzay
spwd;3818597; said:
I hope this is a joke buddy,how many times did we tell you to take the plec out!!
Oh and you said you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your not going to listen to what people advise you to do then why ask in the first place?

steve
Well a 2g is not a very practical housing for a pleco of any kind. So i was thinking i should put in the dat tank (still in betta) to ease the load on the 2g

spwd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
leicester,england
As long as you get it away from the del and listen,so is it with the del or not/

steve

poly-nomial

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2009
knew jerzay
spwd;3819021; said:
As long as you get it away from the del and listen,so is it with the del or not/

steve
Ok let me clarify my stocking list:
55g-1 GT, 1 Delhezi, 7 giant danios
2g-Betta, and pleco that was sucking on delhezi.

spwd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
leicester,england
Ok buddy its just that you said above that its sucking on your del not WAS sucking until you moved it.

steve

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store