"teacups"??

stacy22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2009
indiana
ok heres the thing guys i seen on TFD they have the tea cup stingrays 4 25 bucks has anyone on here had good luck with there rays from them?? i did sum reading an sum reviews was not good an sum was anyone??!! PLZ:nilly:

Deaths Sting

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, Canada

Lynda B

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2010
Naugatuck CT
You started two identical threads at the same exact time but with slightly different titles..... you're getting more action at the other one. You might want to close this one. :)

Sorry, I did not notice they were in different sections of the forum. I'm new here..... and still learning. Have mercy. ;)

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
All I will say is TFD is hit or miss with there rays. One order you get a nice specimen and the next it is in horrible shape. Most all there rays come in with fish lice. So for you, if you know nothing about rays I would suggest not buying them through TFD. If you are die hard on getting a retic then get one from a lfs where you can physically see it eating or from a reputable vendor. They will cost more but you will have a better chance of it surviving.

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
well if you are set on owning a retic then i have 2 i might sell one for sure maybe both if you are interested. both fattend up can post some pics if you like. just let me know what part of indiana you are from and we can see if its possible. they came from tfd but this way you wont have to deal with how they come from tfd (bad). but if you are set on buying from there then i wouldnt suggest a retic. they usually come in very bad shape its a 50/50 gamble at best.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i got 5 retics from them and have 2 that lived...i went to my lfe and got a beautiful female that eats fine and was and is in tip top shape...you can't see the ray you are getting from them so you don't know what to expect...though it is $25 +shipping or in my case $96 for a garenteed ray that i can pick...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store