new pond monster

IKeepPacu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Long Island, New York
i recently added an aquaponics set up to my pond, so im looking to add new monsters. having trouble deciding what i want however. i like them all, and would keep every one if i had a 20,000g pond.

not looking for anything super rare/expensive, just big and willing to eat pellets, and co exist with my pacu and oscar.

was thinking maybe a TSN or RTC, lungfish, giant gourami, silver arro....any suggestions?

IKeepPacu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Long Island, New York
Satan's Goldfish;3836335; said:
All them sound good. Which do YOU like the look of?
this is why i ask for suggestions, i like the look of all of them, could house any, and would happily choose any of them to keep. and thats where my problem lies.

and yes, pond is covered with a tarp thats nailed into the sides until a proper cover is made, so im not too worried about an arro jumping

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Silver aros is good.....
Florida gar
clown knife
tsn
rtc
niger cat

phobull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
In Yo Mind
I say something that stays at the top, you may not see it so much if it was a catifhs that hides. GG's are great you should a few of them in the pond :)

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Ray's , Silver Awo , GG's , Lima Catfish , Clown Knife fish , Gar's , Tig Cat's , P' Bass , Lung Fish , Ect . . .

Is sort of what i would choose .

IKeepPacu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
Long Island, New York
p.bass.....why the hell did i not think of them?:screwy::screwy::screwy:

never paid much attention to monster cats, and dont know a ton about them....what other big ones are there that may actually be fairly active?

BTW....no rays, as im too worried their barb will pierce the liner of the pool. otherwise, their would be a couple in there by now:drool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store