Good deed :]

NatashaAliza

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2009
Pance, Colombia
Today my friends 6 year old son came over and really liked my fish tanks, all he did was stare at them all day. So I decided to give him one of my old fish tanks, pump, heater, gravel, decorations and an old dinosaur background I have. I helped him set it up and gave him some of my African cichlid babies. I have to say I feel pretty darn good about it too, his parents wanted to pay me, I didn't accept because I was so excited about getting someone else into the hobby.

Anyone one else do this? I think it feels great :]

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Thats very good..... more future mfker's.!

erk419

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio
Wow thats very nice of you I bet you made that little kids day. Did you educate the parents on how to take care of it?

NatashaAliza

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2009
Pance, Colombia
Yeah, I made sure they know how to do everything. Plus they live down the road so I can come over and teach him myself. Its a good responsibility, and the parents brother have a bunch of cichlids as well.

Jmart159

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
Tampa, Florida
That is pretty awesome. I tried getting my little sister into fish once when she brought home a goldfish from the fair but after a week she didn't care about it so I broke down the tank and ended up putting it in the koi pond.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store