Henlei getting a break

rudy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2006
calgary
She got pretty beat up after the last litter. Next time the males wont stay in her tank.

I took them all out and giving her a break, but was wondering how long I should leave her be?

Laosy Fish

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Mental City, IL
rudy;3847153; said:
She got pretty beat up after the last litter. Next time the males wont stay in her tank.

I took them all out and giving her a break, but was wondering how long I should leave her be?

i wish i could say..idk myself but will be watching the thread...:naughty:

gl and i hope she comes around fast...would like to know myself how long it would take to heal.

Laosy Fish

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Mental City, IL
sorry, and not trying to hijack the thread, but would you need to medicate or salt or turn the heat up or just let her heal on her own??

skynoch

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
edmonton alberta canada
Depending on how much damage or weight she lost would determine the time seperated from the males. Salt would help speed up the recovery but most of the time wouldn't be needed if the water was kept clean, she was eating and there was no fungus

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
how many litters in a row?

its hard to say but i would give at least a 1 month break if shes having a hard time.

Laosy Fish

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Mental City, IL
vamptrev;3847311; said:
how many litters in a row?

its hard to say but i would give at least a 1 month break if shes having a hard time.
adding salt would be ok?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store