breeders in wester ny?

frostygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2010
WNY
Does anyone know of any breeders in western ny buffalo area, no has the cahonies to do rays here and i dont mind paying shipping but when we get hit with snow we get hit with snow so my luck the poor thing woudl get stuck in an airport for days or something?

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
Just find someone that'll be shipping Airport-to-Airport (which most sellers will prefer to do anyway). They're not going to put the ray on a plane that's gonna be held for weather.

There may be people closer but Pat is probably 4.5 hours drive each way for you: http://www.amazonstingrays.com/ or he def. ships A-A.

adalas226

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2007
Western Ny
hey the fishplace in NT and lockport Pets Plus usually has some.... i dont know anything about rays but give them a call

frostygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2010
WNY
yea, the fish place only has "teacups" and i really dont wanna do teacups, yea i guess ill just do the shipping i guess with the airport to airport it shoudl be ok ya know, thank you

wheresalbany

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2006
Keene, NH
As daunting as it sounds, airport-to-airport is a lot simpler than it sounds and I've never had a problem with it.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
we take all the stress out of it.

in cold weather the box is loaded with heat packs, a direct flight is booked, the flight is watched, and live arrival is guaranteed :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store