SF Bay Area Custom Tank Builder?

soulFish

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
Tampa, FL
know of anyone who builds quality glass tanks and is a decent price?

Looking for a 48"x24"x24" 1/2-3/4 thick glass tank, Eurobraced, 3 sides Starfire Glass & single overflow.. ideally a corner.. oh and black silicon :confused:

Hearing some crazy prices for this, but let me know if you have any contacts that make quality tanks.

Kinda like this, but with a eurobrace

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca
Theres a fish store in Dublin i cant remember the name but its down the street from the petco and like across the parking lot from toys r us

TinyD

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
3/4 " starfire glass is about $50/sq ft. I've looked into a custom built unit using it and went to acrylic. If you are interested in a quality acrylic tank by Tenecor, PM me.

soulFish

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
Tampa, FL
Yeah I know the starfire is looottt. That really sucks. But it's the only material that doesnt scratch like acrylic and is crystal clear no tint or distortion. All the prices I'm hearing are coming out like to be about $10-12 per gallon.

zebvance

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2009
College Station TX
try glasscages.com there tanks are cheap. you can customize them with black silicone, over flows and other stuff. Also i think they build custom tanks. you should call them. I have a 240 from them.

scriving

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
the cuts
Deep Blue Sea;3870206; said:
Theres a fish store in Dublin i cant remember the name but its down the street from the petco and like across the parking lot from toys r us
its called aquarium concepts didnt know the built tanks though
try the aquarium showroom in san jo

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store