anyone try this before

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Never tried it myself, other than the trout pool at some barbecue I attended years ago. My dad keeps saying he wants to go fishing in my hatchery. I told him he can catch any fish he'd like. The indoor fishing permit is only $5000.00

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
thats not good...some one who would let someone go fishing in their tank is an idiot. the guys an idiot also.

erk419

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio
That video was stupid and fishing in a tank is even stupider. Don't get me wrong I love to go fishing but not in my tank. The fish we have grow a bond with us and learn to trust us. Putting a hook in and trying to catch them is just retarded. Not even mentioning its gonna stress the hell out of them. I work hard and spend a lot of money to keep my fish from being stressful and trying to keep them as happy as I can to do something dumb like this.

sikoko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
Groton,ct
thats dumb i might as well catch a comet from my tank and toss it in the skillet :nilly:

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
Geeze... wonder why the video was disabled for comments.

Here's an idea... Let me put that idiot in my 1500 gallon tank, and let me get him out with my bow and arrow. That wouldn't hurt a bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store