Parachromis spp. - Alberta - Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertan

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Alberta, CANADA
I have a few male Parachromis spp. fish that I am looking to move to make room for some other fish. These fish all have great genetics and could still be paired with females to obtain breeding pairs if you have the patience (the motas would be a bit more of a project in this regard).

I'm not looking for any money for any of these fish...just a good home from someone who appreciates this awesome genus of freshwater piscivores. I will either make arrangements to bring the fish to Edmonton, or make arrangements to have the fish flown via WestJet to the city closest to the new owner's residence at my expense within Western Canada (elsewhere we can talk ;)). If you're interested, please e-mail me, as I am not on this site daily. Thanks for looking.

• 12" male P. friedrichsthalli - A little on the aggressive side with other similar sized fish, and quite capable of imposing his will in most tanks.

• 11.5" male P. friedrichsthalli - Very mellow fish. Just likes to eat and look at what's going on outside the tank. Very mellow for a foot long Parachromis.

• 10" male P. motaguense - Regular variety. Stone cold killer with anything he can dominate.

• ~6" male P. motaguense - Red Tiger variety. Another miserable S.O.B. with anything smaller than him.

• 10" male P. dovii - Holds his ground but isn't nearly the monster dovii are made out to be.

Albertan

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2007
Alberta, CANADA
I should mention too that the 10" mota and dovii are Ken Davis fish. The quality of his Nic dovii is well known around these parts. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store