MA vendor/breeder?

diverbh4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
Boston, MA
I am looking into getting my first ray in about 6months and am starting to look for vendors/breeders in the Mass/Boston area. (or those to stay away from)

More than likely looking into motoros due to price (i will have to start from scratch).

Any info would be helpful, TIA.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
a lot can change in 6 months what might be a good seller now may not be so good in 6 months

i would start looking when you are ready to buy

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
diverbh4;3917779; said:
i guess i stumped you guys...how about good vendors that ship to MA?
There are many. And many hobbyists who'll have their rays breeding and will ship. If you're planning 6 months ahead (certainly not a bad thing) you'll have plenty of time to spot the good guys. Not being on a schedule you'd also be in a position to keep an eye on the Classifieds and maybe pick up a 'second-hand' ray locally at a good price.

diverbh4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
Boston, MA
so take this time to find the equipment and save money and then start asking about good LFS or vendors about a month before?

michalm

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
MA
Hi,

I live in MA, and I'm going to NYC area for my StingRays. I know a nice breeder that have many of diferent types of Rays. I bought from him so far 4 rays for me and for my friends.

Let me know if you are interesting. PM me for phone/address.

Good luck... but you don't have to looking now, when you will be ready... start looking...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store