New pickups from LFS

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
:naughty:

Just picked these guys up today from the LFS. They had 10, and I picked up the largest/nicest looking three. They were a little skinny, and none of them were very stable, but all 3 ate frozen bloodworms with gusto while they were acclimating to their new home :D.

One of them is a nice looking 4 bar indo. The second is a 3 bar indo, with nice wide bars. The 3rd I assume is also a 3 bar indo, but his bars are wider, and he is a much much more true yellow color, whereas the other two are both more of a golden orange/yellow. I guess we'll see how they all 3 develop...

009.JPG

011.JPG

037.JPG

016.JPG

020.JPG

023.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

033.JPG

035.JPG

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
TheMightyOscar;3931948; said:
sweet!

i wish dats were common around here..
Not very common here. This is only the 2nd time I've seen them in town in 2 years... I only bought one the first time I saw them, and I've been kicking myself since. This time I figured I'd go ahead and get 3, so I wouldn't feel like I missed out again.

fisheater

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Louisville,ky
Yea i only got one this time too.My first one ever,if all goes well ill get some more next time.

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
fisheater;3933028; said:
Yea i only got one this time too.My first one ever,if all goes well ill get some more next time.
I got lucky, I think I was the first person to notice them, and got to pick over them pretty good. I think I got the 3 largest and healthiest. They are doing fine, and all 3 were hitting frozen bloodworms again tonight. I hope they get stable soon too, although I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them a while at this size.

So far the larger two have both shown me what they'll look like stable, but ended up unstable again a few minutes later. The smaller one (the really bright yellow) hasn't shown me his stable pattern yet.

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
You forgot to tell me that you got some when we talked. LOL

They look nice though I think I may go over and get a few as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store