Least Favorite Fish

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Since we have a most prized fish thread, i think its only natural to make a list
about fish that we like the least.

Tiger Barbs are on the top ten. My neighbor used to have a big tank with nothing
but tiger barbs. I think it traumatized me somewhat :mad:

I also dont care for Plecos and Oscars with long fancy tails.

Lastly, dont like any fish that is dyed.

Ill add to the list when i think of something else. Its really hard... i love all fish in general.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
the boreing ones

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
I dislike Oscars, Bala Sharks, Goldfish (basically all of them), and Parrot Cichlid (that hybrid).. those are the ones that came to mind first.

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
Blood parrots, fancy goldfish. nothing else out there comes close.

I've had the honor of watching BOTH types of fish get slain in my tanks, though :cool:

200g tank with a 9" Texas cichlid, and my dad went out and follishly bought a 2" $20 yellow-dyed parrot. The texas said "Oh, volleyball!". My dad cursed and snarled, I applauded and told him never to go near my ****ing tanks ever again.

200g tank with various 1"-4" juvenile cichlids, both americans and africans. I throw in a $5 wal-mart oranda goldfish. That fat ugly goldfish got torn apart in a most spectacular fashion within just 20 minutes. And then, I took the goldfish's shredded remains back to wal-mart and got a refund. I actually made a very-detailed thread on this issue on another forum, ill get around to looking for it when I get a chance.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
piranha45 said:
Blood parrots, fancy goldfish. nothing else out there comes close.

I've had the honor of watching BOTH types of fish get slain in my tanks, though :cool:

200g tank with a 9" Texas cichlid, and my dad went out and follishly bought a 2" $20 yellow-dyed parrot. The texas said "Oh, volleyball!". My dad cursed and snarled, I applauded and told him never to go near my ****ing tanks ever again.

200g tank with various 1"-4" juvenile cichlids, both americans and africans. I throw in a $5 wal-mart oranda goldfish. That fat ugly goldfish got torn apart in a most spectacular fashion within just 20 minutes. And then, I took the goldfish's shredded remains back to wal-mart and got a refund. I actually made a very-detailed thread on this issue on another forum, ill get around to looking for it when I get a chance.
LOL.... i wanna see that thread! post on here..!

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
My least favorite are Channel Catfish and Pacus. They just get to big and dirty for me. Plus I had a channel cat that was so skittish it almost put a crack in its tank.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Dojo and coolie loaches, they get stuck in my other fishes throats and also end up in the filters

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
froggyman said:
you disgust me
and you need to grow up, you've already whined and cried about your displeasure at seeing fish get killed, and you've already made a hypocrite out of yourself by admitting that you catch fish yourself, which as anyone can point out is harmful to the fish being caught, even if the fish is released.

now you need to either accept things as they are and move on, or get the **** out of here and find a different forum to post on

I respect men discussing their opinions, but I don't respect 14-yr-old boys that are trying to insult other people.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store