Anyone know this person on aquabid?

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
aquabid user-johnatonlong selling p13, p14's.

I've been trying to email him and message him for several days but cannot get a response. He's listing a whole bunch of Leo's and such, I thought I would like to take a road trip and go check them out. I don't have money to burn, so I have no intention of bidding on anything that I cannot go and observe in person. Not unless a bunch of people vouch for him anyways...

BTW- I am looking for mature, or near mature Marble, and Leo's if I can find the right deal. I've seen a few here in the classifieds, but it's going to be a week or 2 before I'm ready to purchase...I don't mind a long road trip for the right deal, so don't let location stop you from lettingme know what you have.

Mike

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
That solves that. Quality/health of rays, or just plain shady...?

Thanks though. Saves me some headaches.

Mike

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
I hear SHADY...Like MN said AVOID.

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
Problem solved. I was just checking..thought maybe he just wasn't much of a salesperson... a fully unanimous poll means that I will not be doing business with this person. It's good to have people lookin out for me!

I'm starting to assemble of list of PM's to fire off as soon as I get the check I'm waiting for....It's hard to keep track of, so Anyone that would like, please direct me to sources I may have missed.

It's tough to put all this together. I can't find anything all at one source...shipping the larger ones is not something I really want to have to do unless it's a real pro doing the packing, and even though I'm willing to make an extensive journey, everything is scattered all over that I can find... A road trip is one thing, but driving the USA from coast to coast and border to border wasnt really the plan...

Advice needed!

Thanks for lookin out,
Mike

FireMedic

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
Middle of somewhere, Oulu Wisconsin
Sbrodacz, Snakeskin, Tropicalfishdistributors and Aquatictreasure are the only ones I will trust.

Many, many of the others send you questionable photos, change the prices last minute, request non-refundable forms of payment or say things like "They are parents house, you give me down payments, I ship to me, then you pay me ship to yours and rest of moneys." This is an exact quote from one of the "other" sellers.

Use only refundable payment venues.

Respectfully,
FireMedic.

Clearwater guy

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Michigan, USA
FireMedic;3948818; said:
Use only refundable payment venues.

Respectfully,
FireMedic.
credit cards and paypal is about all that fits in that category, right?

As for this board...I'm thinkin their pretty quick to boot the losers...right?

Mike

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
credit card is safer than paypal,Ive been burned by them when a seller ripped me off.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store