Can any one shed some light on keeping datnoids stable?

Rawrs.

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
New York City
Lol, this question has been asked so many times that I think Ade wouldn't want to answer anymore. But however my dats are stable most of the time, maybe it's because they eat pellets? And some are only stable during feeding, my NTT are stable all the time but that's another mystery.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Rawrs.;3956586; said:
Lol, this question has been asked so many times that I think Ade wouldn't want to answer anymore. But however my dats are stable most of the time, maybe it's because they eat pellets? And some are only stable during feeding, my NTT are stable all the time but that's another mystery.
Agree with u there raws ;)

glad yours r looking good so far...

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
:popcorn:

rclark12

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2009
new jersey
for mini dats water changes is the biggest thing, water should be added EXTREMELY slowly

Rawrs.

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
New York City
rclark12;3958450; said:
for mini dats water changes is the biggest thing, water should be added EXTREMELY slowly
I pour in a 5g bucket within 4 secs... Lol? Nothing went wrong with my dats.

Rawrs.

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
New York City
To save Ade some time here's his reply from another post,

All those new to tigers, ESP Indos,.. GET use to it. Indos r 50/50 when it
comes to stability. Doesn't matter what they look like In The sellors tank, there's no guarantee they'll look that way in your tank. ST r generally a lot more stable.
Re-arranging tank may make them stable for a few days or week, but they'll go back to unstable soon after. Diet has made no difference in my experience. Stable with lights out is normal... But who wants to see a dark tank???? Lights on timer and they get use to it after a year or so

BEST thing is waiting and time.
Some r always unstable, even after 2-3 years (vice versa). Alot of people don't have the patience and sell dat cause they realise they don't want to wait for them to go stable.......
if utype stable in search function, you'll find it's a highly discussed topic.

Megalops: stable with age/size: bull#%€t....(not aimed at u)
As I said it's 50/50. There is no consistant circumstance which define when and how an indo is stable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store