opinion on hybrid gar

zspidel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Pa
title says it all. whats your thoughts? are they viewed sort of as a "mutt" of the species, or are they more prized. just gettin somethin started here.

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
Is it like a Prius? Gas or electric? :D :ROFL:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
i hands down prize the hybrid above all(except cubans and color morphs)
I wish i could get my hands on at least 2 of them. Medius and croc II! unfortunatly they dont exist in the hobby :(

Spatula

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2009
Under your bed
Knowdafish;3958134; said:
Is it like a Prius? Gas or electric? :D :ROFL:
I HATE prius(s) everytime I get behind one (which I don't do anymore) they drive at 10mphs like the biggest morons I have ever seen.
I give thumbs down to them everytime I make eye contact with one of the drivers. It's like when you buy one you have to go through a class where they teach you to drive like a moron.

zspidel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Pa
Spatula;3958639; said:
I HATE prius(s) everytime I get behind one (which I don't do anymore) they drive at 10mphs like the biggest morons I have ever seen.
I give thumbs down to them everytime I make eye contact with one of the drivers. It's like when you buy one you have to go through a class where they teach you to drive like a moron.

lmao, i love this guy. hey arent you the dude thatmoved so you could have more room for your gator gar?

Spatula

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2009
Under your bed
zspidel;3958709; said:
lmao, i love this guy. hey arent you the dude thatmoved so you could have more room for your gator gar?
Yep, he's got his own bedroom now with a full freggin bathroom, cable and high speed internet :D

zspidel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Pa
haha, thats great. were looking for a town home to rent w water included and either no basebment or finished basement. im getting my uncle to help me out with a custom tank to house my gator

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store