New dats for Jworth...

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Here yah go man :D. I picked up a couple of nice 3 bar indo's for you. I'll bring them up Sunday.

I hope you have a qt tank for them, as I have them in my qt tank, and its got two pike cichlids with ich right now. Hopefully it will be taken care of before Sunday, but we'll see.

They're already munching on frozen bloodworms, and are much more stable than they were at the store. The small one's about 1.25", the large one 1.5" or so.

pics!

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
:)

You're welcome. They were the largest two in the tank, and the one with the really wide bars was probably the nicest, as well. There were a few 4 bar indo's in there this time too, but they were all smaller and didn't look as nice.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
I'd keep them in there for a while or move straight to QT tank, not your main tank.

If "whitespot" is in the current tank, why risk it?

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Ade;3963680; said:
I'd keep them in there for a while or move straight to QT tank, not your main tank.

If "whitespot" is in the current tank, why risk it?
This is the QT tank...

The pikes were in qt before adding to main tank. I added a small flowerhorn (bought for me by someone else), which then proceeded to bash the 2 pikes relentlessly. They didn't break out with ich until he started messing with them. I've moved him to another tank, so hopefully less stress plus clean water and some ich meds will have them cleaned up in no time.

The ich should be gone by the time I bring them up to Jworth. I've raised temp and I'm dosing daily. If I'd had another tank to put them in (where they wouldn't get eaten) I would have put them in there instead.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Agreed. Ich is easily treated when you consider other things like fungus, parasites, etc. Counting down the days...

Conner;3963763; said:
This is the QT tank...

The pikes were in qt before adding to main tank. I added a small flowerhorn (bought for me by someone else), which then proceeded to bash the 2 pikes relentlessly. They didn't break out with ich until he started messing with them. I've moved him to another tank, so hopefully less stress plus clean water and some ich meds will have them cleaned up in no time.

The ich should be gone by the time I bring them up to Jworth. I've raised temp and I'm dosing daily. If I'd had another tank to put them in (where they wouldn't get eaten) I would have put them in there instead.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
jworth;3963785; said:
Agreed. Ich is easily treated when you consider other things like fungus, parasites, etc. Counting down the days...
What I meant was, the buyer should put them in a qt tank if he does take them home. Not in the main tank. You get me?

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Ade;3963799; said:
What I meant was, the buyer should put them in a qt tank if he does take them home. Not in the main tank. You get me?
Ah, I thought you meant me, not the buyer. Definitely agreed on that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store