Indo sold as Thai...

teohha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2009
Malaysia
Saw some Indo Dats today labeled as a Thai Dats at the LFS. Told the LFS owner that the fishes were Indos, but he insist that they were Thai tigers. :irked:

The price was $10 for three inch + Dats, which is still a pretty good deal even for Indos. I decided to get the largest one, which was almost 4". :D

Some picts of my new shy tiger... Please somebody tell me that i can count correctly up to four! :D

CIMG3633.JPG

CIMG3637.JPG

teohha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2009
Malaysia
Scorponok >> I think you may be right... what a screw up. The LFS was pretty dark...
Darnit too late to change my thread title now. :D
So it wasn't such a good deal after all. :(
But i am still loving my new silver dat... very curious and stable, and luring my NTTs out of hiding.

alvinchungcb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2010
malaysia, Sarawak
teohha;3973175; said:
Saw some Indo Dats today labeled as a Thai Dats at the LFS. Told the LFS owner that the fishes were Indos, but he insist that they were Thai tigers. :irked:

The price was $10 for three inch + Dats, which is still a pretty good deal even for Indos. I decided to get the largest one, which was almost 4". :D

Some picts of my new shy tiger... Please somebody tell me that i can count correctly up to four! :D

perhaps this would help... :) cheers

teohha

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2009
Malaysia
alvinchungcb >> Lol... Where a bouts are you in MY? Seen any Indos or Widebars around?

It was really dark in the LFS and the Dat was too stressed to see clearly. Since it was labeled Thai Dat, I thought 4 bars should mean an Indo Dat.

Hahahaha... shows how much i know. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store