Anyone?

PufferFreak88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
San Marcos, CA
Has anyone experience baby indo datnoid rubbing against gravels every now and then? My Jardini, Redtail Giant, Ntt Datnoid, and Prochilodus doens't do that only some of the baby indo datnoid does it. Can anyone tell me whats going on here? I have a Rena Xp3 and an aquaclear 110 for the tank and still i don't know why the baby indo datnoid rubs themselves against the gravels, the fishes are eating just fine.

bongko

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2009
Los Angeles
net them and give em a good scratch, they'll love u. j/k just check water and see if anyone in the tank has itch. my dats on rare occassions give themselves a quick sideways flip and scratch themselves on the gravel, but they dont do it frequently. also most dat questions have been asked so just use the search function and you can find answers to most questions u have.

PufferFreak88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
San Marcos, CA
Yeah I don't know if this is a normal habit for them or its my water even though I did a 100% water change all of my other fishes are fine only the baby Indo Dat have a tendency to scrub themselves against the subtrates but again they are eating just fine.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Normal....that's what they do.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Unless they constantly do it, like 30 flicks per minute, then I don't worry about it.

It's all part of tigers funny & odd behaviour.

U must have had major water q problems if you did 100% wc... Why so much ?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I wouldn't worry about it. I catch my gang doing it from time to time and haven't had an issue in years.

PredatorTank215

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2008
Philadelphia
Ade;3981721; said:
Unless they constantly do it, like 30 flicks per minute, then I don't worry about it.

It's all part of tigers funny & odd behaviour.

U must have had major water q problems if you did 100% wc... Why so much ?
Yea Id say thats a little drastic. I hope you have alot of bio and treat the water.

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
100% water change is kinda risky, how do you go about doing a 100% water change anyway? Do you remove all the fish? What size is your tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store