in love

shua

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2009
kenmore wa
i am almost positive my baby dat is in complete love with me. for insance it will sit on what ever side of the tank im on and stair at me. and will have unstable look to it till i come to the tank and stair back( and talk to it i wont lie.). its cute (never thought i would say that about a fish.) but is this normal behavior for a thin bar tiger @ one inch?

Fractal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
California
He's trying to use mind control on you, "FEED ME!"

I have 5 1" IT's and even then they will look at me and wait for the tank cover to open so I can pour in the bloodworm/brine shrimp mix :).

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
shua;3987586; said:
i am almost positive my baby dat is in complete love with me. for insance it will sit on what ever side of the tank im on and stair at me. and will have unstable look to it till i come to the tank and stair back( and talk to it i wont lie.). its cute (never thought i would say that about a fish.) but is this normal behavior for a thin bar tiger @ one inch?
Normal behaviour. its just hungry.

shua

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2009
kenmore wa
dam thats what i thought he might be doing what eva i guess it works... hahaha thanks

phishy jack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2010
MI
shua;3987586; said:
he thinks ur a cutie... or maybe, your face equals food. my five little datnoids look at me all the time.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
Fractal;3987704; said:
He's trying to use mind control on you, "FEED ME!"

I have 5 1" IT's and even then they will look at me and wait for the tank cover to open so I can pour in the bloodworm/brine shrimp mix :).
lol. true

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store