need opinion on pup video

coyotethug

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2005
Michigan
I have a chance to pick up a 4-5 inch pup that no one really seems sure of. It was originally bought as a leo, but looks like it may not be full blood. The owner is selling it as a cross because he can't be sure it is full blood. I know leos and henlei don't turn black until they are older, but I have no actual experience with them. A little help from the experts would be great. Either way I like the animal and I am going to add it to my collection, just want to know what it is so when I tell my wife I am not being a liar. I can't figure out how to load a video but here is the url. Top video male leo x sale is the video to look at.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_...gle&xl=AdsControl2&q=male leo x sale&aq=f&oq=

random fish guy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2008
NW Indiana
Ok, that link works. Not sure on that one, but it is definitely a sweet looking ray!!! I would go for it!

coyotethug

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2005
Michigan
That is my feeling exactly. I have seen pics of young leos that look similar, but without so may spots around the edges and a more uniform gray color between dots. Regardless, it looks very cool to me. On top of it all it is eating everything including massivore pellets.

D-WALT

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
North Carolina
i would def go for it! once you get it someone on here will def be able to ID it..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store