my first ray

leonsmith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2010
dartford kent
Hello all names leon from the uk am going to wharf aquatics tomorow to buy my first ray cant wait, i have a juwel vision 45o litre tank all ready and waiting for him.

carolines100

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2008
leeds
My 2 motoros lastered 6month in they vision 450 . What type of ray and size u getting and what filter u going to run on the 450 as the standered juwel will not coop for long .
Hope i havent put u off leon welcome to MFK

leonsmith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2010
dartford kent
No you havent i have a jbl 1500 external and the standard internal running my levels are fine. ph 7.5 and i only have the one yepzi he is about 5-6 inch at the moment, will upgrade the tank when he gets bigger

rogan josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
blackburn
leonsmith;4041881; said:
Hello all names leon from the uk am going to wharf aquatics tomorow to buy my first ray cant wait, i have a juwel vision 45o litre tank all ready and waiting for him.
Hi Leon and welcome
best advice i was given when i bought my 1st ray was give them plenty of room and keep on top of nitrates it works for me good luck and enjoy

hereticlosmorte

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Welcome leon! You and I are in the same boat! Just got mine first 2 last Friday.
Hope to see some pics soon, and hope you love it just as much as I'm loving mine.

leonsmith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2010
dartford kent
Well picked my ray up today very happy with him and the guy who sold him to me was very helpful and also knowledgeable thanks for the great advice and help. After a 3 hour drive home slowley introduced him to the tank then gave him 2 worms of which he eat straight away am very happy with him

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store