Snowy's gar questions

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
OK snowy. This is the thread for all ur gar questions. Stop making 50 threads for all of them plz. This thread will be for all ur questions. Post away

snowy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
behind you
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4048133; said:
OK snowy. This is the thread for all ur gar questions. Stop making 50 threads for all of them plz. This thread will be for all ur questions. Post away
um...thanks:screwy::)j/k:)Anyways will do. You saved me some typing;):D:)
P.S. if no one answers the questions I put on here, I will still make more threads:D

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
lol
just tryin to help u and others out

zspidel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Pa
snowy;4048154; said:
um...thanks:screwy::)j/k:)Anyways will do. You saved me some typing;):D:)
P.S. if no one answers the questions I put on here, I will still make more threads:D

after some thought, you should post another thread a bout you posting another thread

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
As humorous as this thread was probably intended to be, I do think that snowy's thread-making has been a bit of overkill over the last couple of days... :WHOA:

snowy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
behind you
Madding;4048258; said:
As humorous as this thread was probably intended to be, I do think that snowy's thread-making has been a bit of overkill over the last couple of days... :WHOA:
:(I'm just trying to get some info...

snowy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
behind you
bahamaqt00;4048330; said:
You were asking some good questions but some of them you could have found by using the "search forum" tool...
I have said it before and I will say it again, the search tool almost always turns up threads that are irrelevant to my question:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store