!!!!!!!wal-mart petition fish department!!!!!!!!

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
monster convist;4054821; said:
http://www.petitiononline.com/sickfish/petition.html we need to try to stop them i don't know if a petition has been put out most likely reasons why i want to stop wal mart because they had a skeleton of a pleco in the tank imagine how long it must have been there they had fish stuck on the filter . LETS STOP THEM
FINALLY.

gazelle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2009
USA
mine does they sell blood parrats for an amzing 7 bucks and they have gsps which most stores don't sell which of course are probably often sold into the hands of new fish owners who don't understands the needs of a bracksih water fish with growing teeth

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
# 1750 : D

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
will not sign it. Stop this worthless petition. Look i dont like the way they do it either. But walmart needs to change its business plan not stop selling fish. Plus u will NEVER win. This is walmart we are talking about. Trust me, I worked for them. They over work you, under pay u and give u the worst health insurance coverage ever. You can not stop wal mart. As long as they are making money off of it then they will not stop. They need to hire more people to take care of the fish better. Go to ur local LFS. Fire half the people. You now have how wal mart runs thier stores. Start a petition for more employees or better health benefits or something like that.

monster convist

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2009
garden grove california
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4054938; said:
will not sign it. Stop this worthless petition. Look i dont like the way they do it either. But walmart needs to change its business plan not stop selling fish. Plus u will NEVER win. This is walmart we are talking about. Trust me, I worked for them. They over work you, under pay u and give u the worst health insurance coverage ever. You can not stop wal mart. As long as they are making money off of it then they will not stop. They need to hire more people to take care of the fish better. Go to ur local LFS. Fire half the people. You now have how wal mart runs thier stores. Start a petition for more employees or better health benefits or something like that.
come on change that attitude it's possible and i know how bad they are my brother works there and he hates it .

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
NO its not possible. And you will never know how bad it is untill u work for them, and am trying to pay for an apartment, and cover ur wife and all other matters of life while working for them.

It is not possible to change wal mart. They are an all controling entity that can not be stopped. The only way to slow them is a union. And if u union a walmart, they instantly shut down that walmart. it doesnt matter how much money they will lose they will kill the store. So u want to try and change them? Unionize as many of ur store u can. then change might come but never untill then. sorry to burst ur bubble. This will never work.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
I LOVE Wallys...where else you gonna buy ass wipe and nose blows for prices like that? Gallons of milk for 2 bux?

If those few rows of tanks bother you, quit going down those isles...they arn't on the way to anywhere you need to go....

Jeese guys they got Hikari cichlid gold and stresscoat early in the morning and late at night for when you space off/spill/forget/crash your tank...

If you don't like how they take care of the fish, ask for an application and help them out part time (the fish)

Otherwise spend your time and energy saving the whales or something other than the fish at WalMart...

Why would anybody think they could win against a Corp like WalMart when they are showing huge profits at an economic time like this....

Don't be screwin' with my ass wipe prices y'all... WALMART FTW!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store