!50 gallon tank pick up - should I?

fishtex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Fort Hood, Texas
I'm thinking about picking up this tank, I would love to do a couple cichla.
Would it be large enough to house one for life? any other stock ideas?
Should i get it? Money is kind of tight for the moment but if i stretch out a little bit I can handle it. Should i get it???? oh yeah - price is 300 bucks- whatcha think?

I have a 150 gallon fish tank with no leaks. Cabinet needs a little work but not much. Very Sturdy. Have chemical packs for the acrylic. Asking $400.00 or best offer. Just don't have room anymore and tired of toating it around. This kind of custom tank could run you about $5000.00 or more. So come and take a look and bring a truck to take it home. It stands with cabinet almost 5 feet. Call me at
thanks!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

zspidel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Pa
im no tank expert, but i do know when someone says "best offer" they want it gone and will take less than asking for it. i would say give no more than 300 for it if it were me. the stand does look a little rough and with out seeing it up close it may cost you at least 100 to get it fixed. good luck with it tho. just my .02

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Kelberi's yes for life or damn near close to it. Orinos for a grand while. Mono's for a while, Occels for a while, Tems....no.

Try for $300 and work your way up. The worst thing is he will say no.

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
if you do... check for scratches, cracks, ask the owner to fill it up to check for leaks, etc.

fishtex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Fort Hood, Texas
will do, they already said they would take 300 for it, that was without lowballing. I'm gonna go look at it in person tonight if i can. It has lights but no filtration.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store