Mexican Arboreal alligator lizard!

shells-n-scales

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2007
Deep South Texas
just wanted to post some new pics of these little guys. Amazing to watch, such ariations in color. One of my all time favorite lizards. The greener looking animal pictured with the blue male may possibly be gravid. I have a few more photos I haven't uploaded yet.

Tifftastic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
I've never seen those guys before, pretty cool looking. I'm lovin the colors combined with the defined scales.

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
Great looking lizards .

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
Wow nice photos, I would say she is pregned too but you never know untill... Actualy Im too waiting for some Green anole eggs to hatch:D way less cooler then your lizards but me love them;) Is Abronia easy to keep? I had once a aligator lizard and it was a blast, I gess its very similar to thouse but way more colorfull.

shells-n-scales

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2007
Deep South Texas
coura;4124172; said:
Wow nice photos, I would say she is pregned too but you never know untill... Actualy Im too waiting for some Green anole eggs to hatch:D way less cooler then your lizards but me love them;) Is Abronia easy to keep? I had once a aligator lizard and it was a blast, I gess its very similar to thouse but way more colorfull.

They are super easy to keep, I'm really considering selling all my bearded dragon colony and just working with these and some other "Cool mountane forest" species of lizards

wayne the pain

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2005
Manchester, UK
Very nice, i like these. bet they wont be available in the UK.:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store