hikari massivore/carnivore in Southern Ontario, Canada?

hereticlosmorte

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Hi all,
I've been looking everywhere for hikari carnivore or massivore pellets for my reticulated stingrays, but I can't find a single place that sells them.

Anyone in the southern Ontario region that knows of anywhere that stocks and sells these?

I have been told shipments are being rejected at the border on all hikari products, so we might not be seeing any more. Anyone hear of this? My LFS told me this.

Anyways, thanks in advance if any of you do know.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
I always use eBay. Usually I have to wait about 7-10 days. Days before it arrives in uk.

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
you can get 2.2lb bags for $50 from Pet Mountain and handful of other online retailers. Not sure on shipping to CA, but I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad.

Gshock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2009
Toronto
All big als franchises i've been to recently still have both. Most privately owned stores have it too. The only hikari thing that gets rejected is the frozen foods. Id also forget about getting massivore for now. Your retics will appreciate the small carnivore pellets more than those goliath massivores which they can barely get into their mouth.

calgaryflames

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
calgary
all hikari products have been banned for canadian import this is 100% a fact.hikari is no longer available in canada.if you find it in stores its just old stock,their will not be any more coming in.if you order from usa it might not make it across boarder

calgaryflames

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
calgary
start using smelts chopped up and rinsed well.its way cheaper,i live in alberta and all hikari products are gone here already except for a few stores maybe have the odd old bag still.

calgaryflames

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2009
calgary
smelt vs. massivore pretty much have the same nutritional value for a fraction of the cost.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store