NEW MFK : FEARLESS AD... 2 (1/2 page spread) ad .... WOW

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Fearless is our word of the month... its the "MONSTER" in you...

We are not afraid of doing thing out of ordinary. couple years back when you flip open a fish magazine you see the same "OLD" ad month after month and after month.... boring right? but after MFK launched we add abit of flavor to the art of advertising... we come up with fresh concepts, few layout, and of course fresh fish every month... then others follow suit... :screwy: how innovative right?

We dont have inside scoop of what is in the coming up articles... but we still rock the ads like never before.... guess the inside scoop doesnt work anymore... you gotta play "fair" :grinyes:

This month we have taken it to yet another level.... 2 (1/2 page) ad... now this is FEARLESS!!!! :thumbsup:

In this ad.. we are very proud of our little community and we would like to let the world know.

We dont claim that we are the best, the first or the home of the.... we just want to STRIVE to be the best... There is always another step to take and another mountain to climb.

In just a little over a year, we have accumulated almost 12,000 registered members world wide! making this site truely an international site! :headbang2

We wanna thank all the MFK members support and love... here is the ad.....

FEARLESS
photo by CDM​

fearlessad.jpg

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
nice li.. good work

DIESELMACK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2005
WorldWide
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: it would have gotten 4 thumbs up but its not pbass:grinno:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Great ad Li! :headbang2 .. Some want to be complacent and sit on whatever they have inherited or taken. Not MFK...we are always pushing the boundary of what is normal and accepted.

dacox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Illinois
Love the ad. This is my favorite yet too. Great work.

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
GREATEST ADD I HAVE ever seen. I am gonna go out and buy a bunch of copies of the mag just so i can have the add. Nice job, very attractive, it will surely get some other hidden MFK'rs to come out and join us.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store