Aro Farm in Florida

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I traced my beautiful late aro to his farm and found a wholesaler in Portland called Cichlid Exchange. That company is a wholesaler, but their Silver's are generally sound and not throwing dropeye. My old silver Gu Ka'an is from that farm (thru Cichlid Exchange in Portland) so any lfs can contact cichlid exchange. My lfs makes a profit selling them for 36.99. Right now they have one that was returned, same coloring as Gu Kaan, 18", no dropeye. The store owner SAYS she hasn't yet had an Aro from that farm with d.e. So I'm excited but patiently waiting for my people to contact their people to contact Gu Kaan's people..............and it sounds like there's a darn good line of Silver's lurking amongst us.
I know many of you have pm'd me looking for a Silver with his lines, so this is a really great start, I hope.:woot: :woot: :woot:

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I've got pics of the said dead in the photo lounge and his last pic was a video clip, it's on the Gu Kaan RIP thread, vid lounge-youtube- shows the temperment and looks of this line of aro's, frickn amazing aminal he was. The vid clip is of him being petted. Less than a month ago.

undey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2006
Winnipeg Canada
I've got pics of the said dead in the photo lounge and his last pic was a video clip, it's on the Gu Kaan RIP thread, vid lounge-youtube- shows the temperment and looks of this line of aro's, frickn amazing aminal he was. The vid clip is of him being petted. Less than a month ago.
What happened to him?

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
this farm is in FL?? you wouldnt happen to have any clue where in FL??? o__o

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
I was under the impression most silvers are wild caught or bred in Asia, i lived in Florida near the fish farm areas, close to Tampa, never heard of anybodybreeding aros.

Dropeye is not herediatary, I am thinking is living conditions based.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store