Apr 4, 2010
michigan
thats sweet what type of fish is the 12th from the top? looks like a cat

nicky11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2010
Lima, Peru
nice pictures.....living in Lima, I have had the chance to go a couple times and its really amazing...the variety of fish is absolutely stunning....also have the facility of getting a whole variety of fish for my aquariums.....so glad you liked my country, hopefully more people will make the trip here and appreciate its beauty

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wow, thats awesome! Is this from itchology?

Was that a bicuda in pic 15?

Did u bring any fish back for your tank...

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
Those are some amazing pics, i would love to take a trip like that some day..

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
West1;4241869; said:
Wow, thats awesome! Is this from itchology?

Was that a bicuda in pic 15?

Did u bring any fish back for your tank...
The trip is put together every year by George from Shark Aquarium (Hillside, NJ, a vendor on this site with over 20 yrs. experience in Amazon travel )
Not a bicuda (I used to own one) ....to me it looked like Freshwater Barracuda .
My tank was pretty stocked but I brought back a boulengerella maculata to keep company to the one I already had.

nicky11;4241817; said:
nice pictures.....living in Lima, I have had the chance to go a couple times and its really amazing...the variety of fish is absolutely stunning....also have the facility of getting a whole variety of fish for my aquariums.....so glad you liked my country, hopefully more people will make the trip here and appreciate its beauty
I absolutely had a blast....your country is amaizing. A trip like this it's about way more than just collecting fish ( can't believe I said that on MFK....I'm going to burn :))...living on the Amazon for a week , listening to the jungle, experiencing the local culture , getting to know the people....it's something you can't really capture in a picture .
I can't wait to come back to Peru to visit the north part of the country and hike in the Andes.

FunWow!;4241866; said:
Awesome! More pics...lol
one more pic for a fellow dat keeper :D... 2ft.+ juruense

DSC_0323.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store