My new bumble bee grouper

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2007
whitesboro,n.y.
Picking this guy up next week. About 10 inches .. He will be kept in salt water 180 gallon. For now . Picked him up for 100 bucks what do you think?

Sorry for the crappy cell photos

IMG00005.jpg

IMG00006.JPG

perfect_prefect

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2008
iowa
ya beat me to the punch canuck i was gonna ask how big of a tank he thought he was gonna keep 500 gallons of fish in lol

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
kodiak;4247826; said:
Picking this guy up next week. About 10 inches .. He will be kept in salt water 180 gallon. For now . Picked him up for 100 bucks what do you think?

Sorry for the crappy cell photos
Nice fish at a good deal! I love one, just don't have the time for salt at this moment.

TheCanuck;4248289; said:
nice.

i have to ask what are your plans when he needs the 20,000 gallon tank?
Why such a concern? It's only 10-in.... You should know the plan... What you can do is let him know and keep him update with you plan, since he's following your step

TheCanuck;4033302; said:
...my grouper is about 12-14in... i think a 2ft wide tank is just fine for him to turn around would you not agree? Until my BB grouper gets to a larger size i will upgrade...
I plan to use this tank for 1-2 years until i move out and then i can get my 4-200ft wide tank. Until then these are the requirments i have, and if my fish needed more, he would be provided it. In my situation he doesn't YET, but when he will he will recieve.

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
jlnguyen74;4248847; said:
Nice fish at a good deal! I love one, just don't have the time for salt at this moment.

Why such a concern? It's only 10-in.... You should know the plan... What you can do is let him know and keep him update with you plan, since he's following your step
concern cause most on here don't even know the size these beasts get! I will do everything i can to help make sure this guy can provide for this little guy ;)

btw my BB grouper was killed at the lfs... While i was building the new tank for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store