better pics of the 20gal

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i have a good camera for a lil while so i will try to add more of them all...i changed it from the labriynth to the twin piles cause now my yellowhead golby is always in the middle open space and i can see it...before it was hidden in the vast rock work...

DSCN1470.jpg

DSCN1471.jpg

DSCN1475.jpg

DSCN1476.jpg

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Ashlee;4249495; said:
nice! needs some cleaning though ;)
thanx, if i clean the back wall it just relocates to the front...if i clean the sides and front the back is filled so i just let it stay on the back as i don't have a back ground...as for the substraite as soon as i remove it from the rocks my gobie puts it right back on to the rocks so i just leave it as the trigger clears them as it picks around...

FLESHY;4249555; said:
Needs some corals!
i was thinking about putting corals in, but i will do that after the bigger tank is set up and the trigger/triggers will be out and then it will just be the clowns, dwarf angel and goby/gobies...

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
more pics...also i have learned that if you stay out of tanks and let them do their thing in the end your tank will be in perfict condition faster, but if you mess with them all the time you prolong the process...that works for all tanks fresh and salt...my salt tank has perfict water and 10ppm or less for nitrates constantly...even with the "heavy" stock all my tanks have...

DSCN1460.jpg

DSCN1461.jpg

DSCN1462.jpg

DSCN1463.jpg

DSCN1464.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

DSCN1469.jpg

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Ashlee;4249495; said:
nice! needs some cleaning though ;)

while i was cleaning the light i broke down and cleaned the back aswell...i'll post some 'clean' pics tonight after it gets dark...

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
sbuse;4251673; said:
while i was cleaning the light i broke down and cleaned the back aswell...i'll post some 'clean' pics tonight after it gets dark...
Looking good buddy, keep up with that water. Thats a lot of load for that tank, seems really clear water, and tests too! Whens this bigger tank coming?!:headbang2

I have been looking for clown triggers for you online, i found a 12inch one for 30$ yesterday, and thought of you haha.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
TheCanuck;4251974; said:
Looking good buddy, keep up with that water. Thats a lot of load for that tank, seems really clear water, and tests too! Whens this bigger tank coming?!:headbang2

I have been looking for clown triggers for you online, i found a 12inch one for 30$ yesterday, and thought of you haha.
12 INCH FOR $30!!!!!!!!!!!

At live aquaria (I'm planning on getting my stock at) has clown triggers for $80 and thats the baby size!!!! Their large 3-5 inch is at $160!!!!! My 72 gallon aint big enough for any preds......:( :( :( besides my snow flake of coarse;)

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
TheCanuck;4251974; said:

thanx...i check it every 3 days...tests come out at 0,0,10ppm or less...salt is at 1.021...the nitrate never has gooten above 10ppm...after i cleanned off the back and cleaned off the tops glass it looks much cleaner...the water is crystal clear...i have the new tank and i am going to set it up in the new place as i don't want to set it up... then tare it down... then set it up again in less then a month...it is sitting in my dinning room...lol...120gal(4'x2'x2') drilled with overflow tubes and bulkheads for $50...i have been looking at some other clown tiggers, aswell as some other triggers like the blue face and sutch...gonna wait till after i move to get them cause as soon as they are settled in it would be time to move...

FLESHY;4252342; said:
I was just about to say, thats pretty densely stocked. Love the niger
it is...just like my freshwater...i have changed the water once since i got it and that was just cause the clown got stuck to the power head and died...tank still checked out fine, but i wanted to be safe with no ammonia spikes...i love the niger aswell...it eats from my hand and is always begging me for more food...

i will still try to get some 'clean pics'...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store