what is that?

redbellyPirahna4

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
in front of my cichla tank,IL
so i picked up a 24gallon nano cube over the weekend. i noticed something on the live rock and there are 2 other ones on a bigger piece of LR so what is it and are they bad?

IMAG0133.jpg

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
I agree with the above comment, likely a feather duster.

redbellyPirahna4

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2008
in front of my cichla tank,IL
yeah i was thinking that they might be feather dusters wasnt sure. heres a few pics and im uploading a vid right now. i have 2 onyx clownfish, 15 blue legged hermit crabs, 9 astrea sails. there are alot of little tiny star fish in the tank. there is a guy in lockport selling frags for cheap so i might pick up a few. i want to put an anemone but not sure which kind to put i saw a really nice blue long tentacle anemone at aquarium adventures but the one of the guys there said it might get too big for my nano also i seen some bubble tip anemones for $15 but they dont have nice colorations kind of look a little dull. i also want to get some shrimp and am stuck between decided on which kind i should get but i really like harlequin shrimp. and i know i need to clean the glass

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Sweet. Looks nice and established. Need to clean the coraline off the front, and add some corals and you will be set!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store