"marbled" update

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
This is a very seldomly seen Motoro variant,i love the pattern,the black ocelli are formed like stars and the base colour very pale with a faint honeycomb pattern in- between.Only seen this variant in books,i would guess this ray was originally imported from Colombia or Venezuela but it would be nice to know the exact locality.
Great looking ray Michael..........never knew you were a Marbled fan lol!!
Look forward to seeing the females.

Michael H

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Germany
aquaman45;4279757; said:
This is a very seldomly seen Motoro variant,i love the pattern,the black ocelli are formed like stars and the base colour very pale with a faint honeycomb pattern in- between.Only seen this variant in books,i would guess this ray was originally imported from Colombia or Venezuela but it would be nice to know the exact locality.
Great looking ray Michael..........never knew you were a Marbled fan lol!!
Look forward to seeing the females.
hmm hard to say what it is, i would be not sure if is just a motoro or different species. I asked fisher in colombia, venezuela, peru, brazil but nobody ever saw one like this. I only found similar female in website of japanese ray keeper...

Yes i like marbleds and kept them often but at the moment i am bit tired about marbled and blackrays saw them to often lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store