anyone else have this problem?

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
my pair of ocell clown fish think they are a mated pair of chuck norris...i stuck my hand it to clean the back wall and they both started to 'kill' my hand...:grinno:...i have never seen that much norris in that small of a fish...

sprayin70

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
ga
Yes, I've seen this frequently with clowns. They are protecting their territory. I had a pair that was so aggressive that it was almost impossible to clean the tank.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
sprayin70;4303262; said:
Yes, I've seen this frequently with clowns. They are protecting their territory. I had a pair that was so aggressive that it was almost impossible to clean the tank.
these are my first clowns...they attcak me anywere in the tank...

snyder810;4305817; said:
yep my little male does the same exact thing
this is from my female first then the male joins...so in the end the both are taking turns biting and shouldering my hand...

it is funny and at the same time makes me think more about adding fish with them...if they think they can take my hand and arm, what are they going to do with a smaller fish? they were the first in the tank and i have added several fish to this tank after them and not had issues...only resently have they become this agressive...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store