Saltwater Fish For Sale Online!?!

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey Guys,

Just curious nowhere do you guys purchase your fish mostly? By this I mean primarily online sources. I usually stick what www.liveaquaria.com any other sites posted will be greatly appreciated.
:popcorn:

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
fosters and smith are a pretty reliable source, but pricey on some things imo.
I had a buddy order from there and end up with six out of eight fish dead, with the remaining two having ick. I didnt ask if they replaced them, I just left the convo at that. They were freshwater fish though.

Saltwaterfish.com is a good place too. Reasonably priced.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
I didn't want to say anything, but i mentioned this thread because my cousin use to order from live aquaria and stopped cause now his basalt died in an hour after opening package, and the anemone was in fitly water....dk what happened and his shrimp was.....killed by crabs. That was not foster's fault lol

Im gonna check that site out.

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Pazzoman;4328190; said:
I didn't want to say anything, but i mentioned this thread because my cousin use to order from live aquaria and stopped cause now his basalt died in an hour after opening package, and the anemone was in fitly water....dk what happened and his shrimp was.....killed by crabs. That was not foster's fault lol

Im gonna check that site out.
Yea, fosters seems like they have gotten too big for their own pants when it comes to shipping fish. Seems like it would be best to go and pick up if they were local, but i think you would have to live in Wisconsin to do that... and as we all know, no one lives in Wisconsin. Not willingly anyways...

sikoko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
Groton,ct
nyaquatic.com good fish and 15 for shipping in ny. they are moving locations now but are awesome people

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store