hey newby here.....

STXman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2010
lake forest,ca
hey i just came into the saltwater world and just wanted to know anyone out there that could help me with the salt stuff and if i have any questions......right now i have a 75 gallon stand and dad is ordering the fish tank.....send you pics when coming in also im doing a reef and i did some hefty research on it i seem good...but still need to ask questions on this stuff illl send pics and links to stuff imma be getting and tell me if this is quality or this is the right amount of watts for the lighting and stuff like that....thanks and hope to stay connected with you guys...:headbang2:)

STXman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2010
lake forest,ca
this is the light i am gonna get...

AquaAquaLife.jpg

STXman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2010
lake forest,ca
is its an aqualife

Kevin8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Canada
So its a metal halide, with T5s and moonlight leds? if thats the case it should be good for any corals light requirments.

Otto_VonBacon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Montgomery TEXAS
Looks like a duel halide with T5. As said above that will be good for pretty much any coral.

Feel free to ask any questions, we're here to help.

STXman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2010
lake forest,ca
thanks guys and ya it is that in the pic its that exact one.....the tank dimesnsions are 48lx15wx25h its a 75 gal and my main fish i want for the reef is a marbled shark i think they are really cool along with a dwarf fuzzy lion fish.....

STXman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2010
lake forest,ca
each one of those head lights give of 150 watts not to mention the other LEDS and moonlights and stuff i just was wondering if this has enough power for all varieties of
coral.....

STXman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2010
lake forest,ca
Kevin8888;4336432; said:
So its a metal halide, with T5s and moonlight leds? if thats the case it should be good for any corals light requirments.
exactly it......

Otto_VonBacon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Montgomery TEXAS
Marbled shark's get around 3" in length. Unless you have a 180-250+ gallon tank laying around I would wait on the shark. Fuzzy dwarf will be fine in your tank. Shark is a definite no go however.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store