30g Eel tank?

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
I've been contemplating going over to the darkside (Saltwater) and if I get saltwater I would have to have some sort of aggressive eel or fish, I've got a 30g laying around and I'm thinking about making it an eel or some sort of aggressive saltwater fish tank, Any ideas? I would really love to own some sort of moray or a wolf eel but I'm not sure if that will work.

Kevin8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Canada
As far as I know there is no eel you can put in a 30g, maye a 50g but not a 30. Generaly speaking not many "agressive" (assuming you mean predator types) that will fit into a 30g, the problem is that salt water fish are from the ocean therefor used to alot of space lol. So some of the nicest fish need 100+gal tanks to be healthy and happy.

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Kevin8888;4372992; said:
So some of the nicest fish need 100+gal tanks to be healthy and happy.
Like the tang in your avatar.

I want a powder blue so bad but cant bring myself to shove him in a 75 once it gets finished.:irked:

Kevin8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Canada
Well technicaly the recomeneded tank size for a powder brown is 75gal, but the powder blue is 100gal (powder blue gets 9" powder brown only 8"), and as I'm sure every one knows by now I intend to have 8 of those beautiful powder browns in a 1000gal as soon as I get my house lol.

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
TheCanuck;4373380; said:
what about the 1000 gallon tsn pond you where setting up 2 days ago?

you got to stop wasting everyones time. Quit making up **** man, and get your stuff figured out. You waste a lot of good information, and start a lot of crap.
Ya know what? I'm done with your BS and I don't appreciate you coming on my threads and flaming me, I'm looking for ideas and I don't enjoy talking to people like you so I suggest you get YOUR mind straight and get off my threads. Because I think YOU are wasting MY time :bs:

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
TheCanuck;4373472; said:
Your wasting everyone else's and your own. You've never even kept a saltwater tank before. Here's a tip, take a picture of the tank and the supplies you actually purchased for the tank. Then ask questions. I bet 200$ you have no intention on having a SW tank, nor the 1000g pond. You don't even ask the requirements of what it would take and the supplies you need. Your just bull ****ting everyone, get out of my favorite section, your not welcome here.
Tisk tisk, I did not think you could be this pathetic but apparently I'm wrong :ROFL: Listen here, I think you need to shut your mouth, Honestly do you enjoy making fun of people that want to explore other ideas in there hobby? Because that's pretty ****** up. And I guess you can't read because I'm pretty sure I said STAY THE HELL OFF OF MY THREADS. If you have something to say I suggest you keep it to yourself and get some help ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store