**NEW**

McPhishy

Feeder Fish
Jun 24, 2010
N/A
My new 3 bar from vaine111. As soon as it hit the tank, instantly stable. Vaine you sure this isn't a ST:grinno:. The bars are so thick and beautiful gold base.

Picture%20129.jpg

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
McPhishy;4391326; said:
My new 3 bar from vaine111. As soon as it hit the tank, instantly stable. Vaine you sure this isn't a ST:grinno:. The bars are so thick and beautiful gold base.
Lol!
I'm sure it's not an ST.
You need to get some newer pics man... He's way thicker now, that's probably why my NGT wasn't being very fond of him anymore:D
You probably will never see him un-stable again, I never did for the 9 or so months that I had him.
Tried feeding him yet?
I fed him some massivore at about 6pm yesterday.

McPhishy

Feeder Fish
Jun 24, 2010
N/A
vaine111;4391397; said:
Lol!
I'm sure it's not an ST.
You need to get some newer pics man... He's way thicker now, that's probably why my NGT wasn't being very fond of him anymore:D
You probably will never see him un-stable again, I never did for the 9 or so months that I had him.
Tried feeding him yet?
I fed him some massivore at about 6pm yesterday.
You're right he is really thick now, seriously the gold base is sick. He actually took some hikari carnivore cichlid gold pellets:D.

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
McPhishy;4391415; said:
You're right he is really thick now, seriously the gold base is sick. He actually took some hikari carnivore cichlid gold pellets:D.
Sweet. Yeah, he would eat anything in pellet form. see why it's good to get them on it early?;) As long as it sinks he'll grab it but if it hits the ground he usually don't he would eat floaters too but I rarely feed floating. I would always feed him first... drop a piece in, gooble it up, wait a few seconds, drop a piece in, gooble it up and so on untill he ate about 2 or 3 pieces of crushed massivore.

Jayzao

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2010
Lost Wages
He looks sweet.
What is the actual name for this fish?

Datnoid tiger?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store