Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member

'vspec'

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2010
Melbourne
Lupin, it would be great at some point in the future, if we could string together a video reference section, each testable parameter has multiple ways to actually perform the test. From singular reagent drops all the way to lab grade. Reasoning's & history behind it. How it applies, & more specificly, how or what to calculate in order to rectify an issue the test itself is displaying.

Just a thought anyways. I dont know if it exists already, or its found somewhere, however its no wonder some people are lacking legitimate knowledge. The internet with all its glory, can more often than not, produce constituent crap based on popularity statistics.

Lukemitchell

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2017
Tamworth
Lupin, it would be great at some point in the future, if we could string together a video reference section, each testable parameter has multiple ways to actually perform the test. From singular reagent drops all the way to lab grade. Reasoning's & history behind it. How it applies, & more specificly, how or what to calculate in order to rectify an issue the test itself is displaying.

Just a thought anyways. I dont know if it exists already, or its found somewhere, however its no wonder some people are lacking legitimate knowledge. The internet with all its glory, can more often than not, produce constituent crap based on popularity statistics.
Anyone know of a decent water test kit for freshwater, I have the API kit and my readings haven't changed in 8 weeks but my fish a thriving and eating well, I need a test kit that's worth buying.
Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store